[ExI] new tv

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 23:21:37 UTC 2020

Sony Bravia.  Super.

I am not sure how to phrase this question.  This TV is a 4k model - four
times the usual resolution, and they make an 8K model.

Just how much resolution can we really see on TV?  How much just looking
around the room?  What's the resolution of life?  (well, ok, death but
that's not the question)  At what point does an increase in resolution not
result in a sharper picture to us?  Eagles can tell at higher resolutions
than we can.. It's probably a function of the density or retinal cells if I
had to guess.

bill w