[ExI] Happy 2020, and welcome to the magic twenties

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 16:50:03 UTC 2020

In every single government on earth, it seems the style if to get in office
and stay there, regardless of what happens to the economy or anything
else.  The leaders should resign if their society is going downhill and
give someone else a chance.  Our leaders are no better.  Public opinion of
Congress is at an all-time low.  Do they care.  No.

As Dogbert said to Dilbert, when Dilbert asked "Do you want my opinion?"
"What are the odds of that?"

bill w

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 10:03 AM Bill Hibbard via extropy-chat <