[ExI] Which direction does the arrow of time point in Conway's Game of Life?

Henrik Ohrstrom henrik.ohrstrom at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 18:44:55 UTC 2020

If we indeed are the results of simulation, then I agree, it has potential
for serious cool.
Quantum tunneling = wall-hack or just stuttering in the simulation?
Hawkins radiation as a result of sloppy coding......
Also we have a duty? of climbing our strings and bring "night of the broken
dolls" to the creator as a thank you for the wonderful experience.
/Henrik