[ExI] Which direction does the arrow of time point in Conway's Game of Life?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 19:30:50 UTC 2020

spike wrote   the universe has no center,

Ignorant, idle, and possibly stupid question:  why not?  When the Big Bang
occurred, didn't everything go out from there?  Has too much time passed
such that we cannot reverse the motions of the galaxies and find out where
that is?

bill w

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 11:10 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <