[ExI] Which direction does the arrow of time point in Conway's Game of Life?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 21:39:26 UTC 2020

Well thanks so much for blowing away my cosmic religion.  Everybody said
that was a Big Bang, and now they changed their minds (or more likely, in a
fit of pique, decided that the way to clean house for newer and different
theories was to just decide that everyone in the past was a big dope).
Just can't get the data to fit, I suppose.  Why can't they just do what
people in economics and psychology do - make up your own.

You know this makes monkeys out of a lot of intelligent people who we now
know knew no more about it than your mophead.  But thanks to John, I
finally have an appropriate name for my house:  Larger Entropy (with more
than one Fibber McGee's closets as special features -old radio show - in
the intro Fibber refers to 'my big old fat wife..' Imagine that nowadays).

If entropy continues to get larger there may be a day when not even Martha
can organize a two car funeral.

bill w

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 3:16 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <