[ExI] your big chance

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 23:20:11 UTC 2020

broad-minded, liberal, nonconventional, nonorthodox, nontraditional,
open-minded, radical, unconventional, unorthodox. Words Related to
*progressive*. advanced, contemporary, modern.

Well, this is certainly me, but I am not sure that Wikipedia is reflecting
the public's view.   bill w

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 4:32 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <