[ExI] blind dreams

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 01:36:28 UTC 2020

Right, that’s the whole idea behind Descartes old idea of being a brain in
a vat, as described by Descartes so long ago.  Just as portrayed in the
Matrix <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gL0xQHI0wo&t=37s>.  All that
“juicy” steak physical knowledge isn’t in the matrix, it is in the brain,
in the vat, in the basement level physical reality.  All being generated in
the brain, from the matrix overriding a human’s normal sensory input and
control neurons.

So, do you agree that science can’t yet tell us the qualitative color of
anything, yet?

As in: "It's not a 'hard mind body problem" it's just a color problem".

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 1:55 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <