[ExI] blind dreams

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 20:54:29 UTC 2020

Brent's post made me Google this.  Blind people do dream and so have visual
images, though the article did not give any details.  For instance, if one
has never seen anything how can they dream about people or trees or
anything visual.  Could not find that out.

The dreams were different depending on when they went blind.  Those that
kept their sight into adulthood tended to have dreams indistinguishable
from ours.  Also, unlike myself, they have dreams involving touch, taste,
smell, and touch.  My dreams are rather poor by comparison.  Shucks.

So you don't need functional eyes to dream or to see in your dreams.  All
you need is stimulation of the visual areas.  Thought you might find this
interesting.

bill w