[ExI] state of conflict technology

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 23:56:05 UTC 2020

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020, 5:32 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> It also said that they had some pretty good evidence that mj was good for
> old people,though I don't remember what for (irony?)

It's been speculated it reduces inflammation in the brain and under that
theory of AD/dementia, it may help delay/prevent onset of it, but ALOT more
work needs to be done.

Mj is great for sex and i think I"ll stick to that. bill w

If you think sex on MJ is good, try it on LSD!  It's also great on MDMA
although you may need a little blue pill help on either of those substances
unlike MJ.