[ExI] your big chance

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 14:33:35 UTC 2020

### Every day when you wake up and notice that your house has not been
burglarized and your throat has not been slit by bandits, say thanks to the
thin blue line that stands between us and chaotic evil.

I am very thankful to local police, fire departments, etc.  To the Army
etc.  Those things are a very long way from secret police investigating
rumors supplied by neighbors by kicking in doorways and terrorizing
citizens.  We don't have that now because we have a Constitution and other
laws.  bill w

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 10:32 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <