[ExI] state of conflict technology

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Thu Jan 9 15:21:57 UTC 2020

Regarding removing restrictions on dope being a failure, I respectfully disagree and refer you to this report which is a summary of the heroin maintenance data up to 2015.

https://findings.org.uk/PHP/dl.php?file=Strang_J_30.txt1

While this isn’t “unrestricted” dope availability exactly, it’s far from prohibition, and I think it represents an approach that has removed so much of the harm associated with using and acquiring unregulated opiates off the black market. I have the original article they summarize if anyone wants it.