[ExI] Which direction does the arrow of time point in Conway's Game of Life?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 16:05:03 UTC 2020

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 5:42 PM Henrik Ohrstrom via extropy-chat <

> *> Most likely we are an interesting side product of an simulation of
> something else and nobody's trying to fool us.*

If we're simulated I think the simulators want to fool us for the same
reason psychologists don't tell their test subjects what they're testing
for, or lie and tell them an say they're testing for something they really
aren't.

John K Clark