[ExI] addiction p.s.

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 20:54:55 UTC 2020

I’m not sure that’s so. That there’s contention over an idea doesn’t mean one can’t offer up a working definition or even stipulate one. I hardly think there’s any field where this isn’t some disagreement about concepts, including basic ones. Further, I imagine the bigger problems here arise because “addiction” has policy implications and matters in public debates. And the term has entered common everyday use, which further complicates things. (The definition of esoteric subject matter can be contentious, but most times those debates stay within small circles of interested folks.)

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst