[ExI] state of conflict technology

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 20:59:34 UTC 2020

To me, the main dangers are dealing with law enforcement and the lesser level of quality control because such substances are illegal. In other words, dangers arising from drug prohibition and not from the substances themselves.

Imagine history were a little different and the Puritanical anti-recreational drug culture never arose or lacked legal enforcement of its whims. Then by now, there'd probably be much more progress in developing better recreational and psychoactive drugs. We might be talking about advances that happened before some of us (me, for instance) were born instead of losing decades of research because of prohibition.

I’m not disagreeing with you here — just trying to emphasize wherein the big dangers are.

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst