[ExI] state of conflict technology

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 13:50:42 UTC 2020

I'll tell you a little story that might help you someday.  I was diagnosed
with prostate cancer in 1996.  I had it out. No disturbance of urinary
function (!!!!!), and it nearly killed my sex functions.  I was told that
my nerves had been spared and some function would return.  It did but
extremely slowly, reminding me of having my thyroid out and losing most of
my voice for three years.  The nerves,did regain full function.  In fact
they may have repaired themselves better than they were before the
surgery.  Result:  mind-blowing orgasms, nearly causing me to faint.  Not
as often as before but there.This is quite enough for me.  When you get
prostate cancer you will probably have more and better options than I did,
but if you have to have it out, remember the above.  If you have the
nerve-sparing surgery,much bloodier than the other one, it will come back
to at least normal.  That is my experience.

One interesting part: my surgeon, a urologist, had to have his out a year
later and complained to me about his sexual function after I asked.  He had
no idea what his patients had been going through.  After that I have
noticed that doctors are quite ignorant of post-surgery events.  Poor
communication between doctor and patient.  I suspect that many patients lie
about lack of functions.  Sex function is extremely important.  There isn't
a man on earth who wouldn't lie about it.  Crazy though, lying to your
doctor.

bill w

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:27 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <