[ExI] your big chance

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 08:20:21 UTC 2020

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 12:32 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <

> I support police abolition and certainly don’t advocate secret police.

### When the bandits come to your house, you want to rely on .... what?

> Also, it seems like he believes everyone lives in a war zone rather than
> what history and statistics show: ever decreasing levels of violence and
> (private) property crime.

### Only in places with functioning police, of one or another kind. The
world is a war zone until you eliminate or intimidate your enemies, and you
would be naive if you thought you don't have enemies.

Rafal