[ExI] 'Survival of the fittest' ??

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 00:02:39 UTC 2020

Do physicians make it difficult to get tubes tied?  In any case, there is
an easy answer to avoiding getting pregnant:  aspirin.  You hold it between
your knees.

Thumbs up for sex ed at every level as a part of a biology course and later
as a part of a morals course.

I would certainly not like to see the government have anything to do with
improving genes, treating people and so on.  Private enterprise, I think.
Of course there will have to be some laws.

Why have doctors give the advice? Put knowledge on the web free for all to
learn.  Cheap DNA tests,  Exhaustive list of genetic conditions and how to
avoid certain ones.  Insurance companies should be into this:  fixing
genetics in a fertilized egg or fetus will save them many millions in
paying for bad genetic conditions.

John - we need some people to understand the AIs we will create. I know you
are not opposed to improving intelligence!

bill w

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 4:27 PM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <