[ExI] 'Survival of the fittest' ??

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 15:51:06 UTC 2020

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/sterilization/how-do-i-get-tubal-ligation-procedure

“Depending on where you live, there may be age restrictions or waiting periods to get a tubal ligation.”

“Vasectomies (aka male sterilization) are usually a lot cheaper than female sterilization.”

“Many ... Planned Parenthood health centers do tubal ligation.” Not all.

I don’t understand why you think it should be difficult?

SR Ballard