[ExI] Fwd: Dope was Re: state of conflict technology

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 16:31:36 UTC 2020

I agree with all of what you say.  But I am looking into the future maybe a
hundred or more years ahead.  Now we know little and should be cautious,
but you will never have a situation where you can predict the outcome of
meddling with genes perfectly.  Never.  We will be experimenting on
babies.  Period.  I don't know of any other way to gain the knowledge.

bill w