[ExI] significant figures

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 17:53:35 UTC 2020

If STEM people got together, they could stop anything from functioning.
But they take their orders from elected, corrupt fools who keep getting
elected despite the peoples' disgust with them.  Side question:  are there
any engineers in Congress?  In the California legislature?  Doctors and
lawyers, yes.  STEM people, not so much.  bill w

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 11:20 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <