[ExI] Fwd: A gift for you from the volunteers at Wikipedia

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 15:11:33 UTC 2020

Hahaha! Hold on, are leggings the same as yoga pants? Back when I would
occasionally visit ASU for a free lecture or seminar, there were some
genetically blessed coeds who could have easily caused a car pile up, due
to the yoga pants they chose to wear.

Her accent... Kansas? North Carolina?

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 1:51 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <