[ExI] Fwd: A gift for you from the volunteers at Wikipedia

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jan 22 17:48:16 UTC 2020

Subject: [ExI] Fwd: A gift for you from the volunteers at Wikipedia

>…  Trivia:  did you know that owls cannot move their eyes?  No wonder they need swivel necks!  bill w

BillW, that’s what I tell my wife whenever she catches me checking out some young woman wearing Them-Ain’t-Britches: I have intermittent optical paralysis, also known as owlitis.  It isn’t my fault at all, it’s theirs.

Note the following Public Service Announcement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uiTMtY7CKw