[ExI] bad news for california

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jul 1 01:53:30 UTC 2020

New data comes in about 4 pm every day.  We just heard of a bad setback for the old good guys on the west coast:

https://www.latimes.com/projects/california-coronavirus-cases-tracking-outbreak/

Of course there is the usual useless finger-pointing: protests, picnics, the beaches, the bars, but regardless, we had a partial re-opening last week and now this.

The consequences are easy enough to foresee.  The governor has already said we can’t shut down the entire California economy: the budget shortfall is too great.

So now… we get more cases.  We are out of options here.

Damn.