[ExI] out of school

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Jul 2 00:38:09 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jul/07/too-much-screen-time-hurts-kids-where-is-evidence

--

Stathis Papaioannou

Stathis, no good evidence of harm is an understatement.  There is good evidence of no harm.

If too much screen time is harmful, I would be blind and impotent by now.  No, understatement, I would be dead by now.  Still understatement.  I would be not just dead, my lifeless remains would have decayed to a mound of disgusting goo, with maggots fleeing as fast as they could writhe away, vultures turning away in revulsion, retching and barfing at the repugnant mass of horrid decay.

None of that stuff has happened at all.