[ExI] out of school

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 01:11:21 UTC 2020

English language problem:  we say things like 'don't do too much of that'.
There's got to be a better way:  too much is by definition too much.  So
saying 'don't do too much' is really kind of an insult.  As if someone
would intentionally overdo something (written by a person who continuously
overdoes everything).  I can't seem to think of a better way, but I am sure
that someone here will.  bill w

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 7:40 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <