[ExI] you'll never see this again

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 10:32:16 UTC 2020

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 5:49 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

*> Question please: how many will die, not from the virus but from fear of
> catching the virus convinces them to not see their doctor?  How do we count
> them?*

I guess we count them the same way every other country in the world counts
them, the same way we count the number of people who would've died from
medical malpractice if they went to the doctor for minor ailments. The way
it says that just Florida alone with a population of only 21 million had
10,109 new cases of COVID-19 yesterday but China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam,
Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Australia, and the entire
European Union COMBINED with a population of 2.6 BILLION had only 6760 new
cases.

To half the world the USA is a laughing stock, the other half looks at the
USA with pity as one would a sick helpless puppy.

Too much winning  <https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=267360318012233>

John K Clark