[ExI] you'll never see this again

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 11:00:38 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 12:05 AM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <

* > Right now deaths are lagging behind cases.  *

Death is always a lagging indicator.... I mean.... what comes after death?

* > For John Clark, the next milestone will be when the number of dead
> exceeds the civil war casualties, something around 850,000. *

Before that there is the milestone of 291,557 American combat deaths from
World War 2, 405,399 if you include non-combat deaths. The virus has
already killed more than every other American war in its 250 history, and
it only started in March.

> *> Given that 1.1 million was the bottom of one set of estimates, it seems
> fairly likely.*

I hope you're wrong but I fear you're not.

 John K Clark