[ExI] you'll never see this again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 15:54:26 UTC 2020

… If he just said there should be a mandate that people wear a virus mask
when in public, people would do it…John

On the contrary, the POTUS has no authority to mandate wearing masks  spike

I think John has an excellent idea.  If POTUS said that there should be a
mandate (and never mind that he can't issue one) for masks, then some of
his followers would start doing it.  Even better if he would start too, but
you can't have everything.  bill w

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 9:44 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <