[ExI] you'll never see this again

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 18:19:33 UTC 2020

The GOP is pretty much nothing but RINOs like the prized Utah Gelding at
this point, and are just doing their best to line their pockets while the
country burns...

In many ways, there is only one party rule here despite the alleged policy
differences between the two.

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020, 2:14 PM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <