[ExI] you'll never see this again

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Jul 3 19:01:25 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat

>…In many ways, there is only one party rule here despite the alleged policy differences between the two… Dylan

Hi Dylan, I see little difference between the mainstream parties, but as a result of the pandemic and the riots, governments at all levels must cut spending dramatically and quickly.  Some of the numbers we are hearing from Sacramento for budget shortfalls are stunning.  States can borrow as well as the Fed, but investors might not line up to buy the bonds.  I wouldn’t.  Would you?

Now we have all this debate about defund the police.  Heh.  That will happen regardless of whether we want it or not, along with a lot of other stuff being dramatically defunded.  We knew this was coming eventually.   It’s here.  Surprise!