[ExI] you'll never see this again

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 22:49:35 UTC 2020

Wow, not sure how denying reality fits in with your scientific method, but
we most certainly do have a representative democracy based upon a universal
definition of the term.  As has been discussed ad infinitum here, there is
a good reason for the electoral college.  We are the United *States* of
America, where states have formed an umbrella organization with limited
power (although this is sadly no longer true) and still maintain their
rights to govern their own state and have a say in how the umbrella is
managed.

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 6:36 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <