[ExI] word of the day

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Jul 4 15:37:03 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] word of the day

SR, you are producing some really good posts.  I have learned a lot from them.  Thanks!  bill w

Me too SR!  You bring us a perspective we have lacked perhaps.

Your comments on the “assault weapons” being a visual assault and a military assault rather than the crime version of the term really has me thinking: just paint them pink.  The military doesn’t use pink rifles, criminals don’t use pink rifles, cuddly baby girls that sorta thing, it is such a warm inviting harmless color, drops it right off the assault weapons list.

We science geeks tend to focus on our areas and lose sight of too many things.  SR, thanks for being among us and staying with us.