[ExI] word of the day

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 17:27:20 UTC 2020

Your comments on the “assault weapons” being a visual assault and a
military assault rather than the crime version of the term really has me
thinking: just paint them pink.  The military doesn’t use pink rifles,
criminals don’t use pink rifles, cuddly baby girls that sorta thing, it is
such a warm inviting harmless color, drops it right off the assault weapons
list.   spike

I have read recently where some jails or prison cells have been painted
pink.  I have no idea why - what psychological effect it was suppose to
have.   bill w

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 10:39 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <