[ExI] Famous Scientists saying Racist Things.

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 00:34:19 UTC 2020

Some of this rewriting needs to be done.  If you have ever read books like
"What I didn't learn in school", then you know that history as taught in
schools has in many cases been heavily edited, and not by unbiased people
(especially in Texas).  Nothing is written about Abraham Lincoln or George
Washington that is bad, especially in high school.  The best you can get is
a few stories from your history teacher but those are never in textbooks.
bill w

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 7:26 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <