[ExI] Famous Scientists saying Racist Things.

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 00:52:30 UTC 2020

Yes, but the rewriting to be done there adds in major things that were
omitted: the opposite of erasing history.

For instance, yes George Washington was a slave owner - and he could not
have done what he did had he set his slaves free as soon as he gained
ownership of them.

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 5:35 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <