[ExI] ep

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 22:26:46 UTC 2020

I am also worried you are right on with your comment regarding too much
insight possibly being an example of evolutionary maladaptation.

spike

This is interesting.  If evolution had anything to do with it, I'd rather
think that not being able to see down into your depths is a better thing
than being able to do so.  An adaptation, not a maladaptation, that is.
  bill w

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 5:22 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <