[ExI] difficult (?) puzzle

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 14:58:24 UTC 2020

Fanatics are responsible for all of it:  tearing down statues, taking names
off of buildings and so on.  It is black and white thinking.  If Jefferson
kept a slave then he is a bad person who has utterly no qualities we want
to emulate.  I predict that cooler heads will prevail after some token
things, like moving statues to cemeteries and the like.  For example,
Robert E. Lee was a very fine person who let his emotion of loyalty
overcome his rational side (a danger for all conservatives, I should add).
bill w

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 8:38 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <