[ExI] Sweden

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jul 8 21:19:14 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 2:06 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: Dylan Distasio <interzone at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Sweden

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 4:55 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

There’s no point in blaming the governor: no matter what he did, there would be suffering.  Other than President Xi, I don’t see any clear fault.  He was a bastard for trying to cover it up as long as he could, giving it a chance to escape and infect the entire planet.  Other than him, I don’t really see any spectacular failures.

spike

>…I agree with everything you wrote with one addition.  Beyond Xi, I lay full blame at the feet of the WHO…

Thanks for pointing that out Dylan.  That outfit gave out bad advice at every opportunity.

>…Personally, I'm glad we're in the process of leaving the WHO.  The money saved can be better spent somewhere else…

Ja, or not spent.  There isn’t the money now.  There is no magic means of producing the money.