[ExI] Sweden

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 22:57:43 UTC 2020

<spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

snip

> There are plenty of us who can't tell the difference between the parties you mention.  I can't.

That might have been the case in the past, but currently there is a
huge difference in the behavior of the people in the parties.
Champaign–Urbana is an amazing example.  One of the cities is heavily
Republican, the other is mostly Democrats.  The mask wearing
difference between the two is remarkable.

It is close to religious behavior.

Anyway, it's not hard to tell which city you are in just by the
percentage of people who are wearing masks.

Keith