[ExI] overlooking

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 16:38:24 UTC 2020

Yes - watching laws and sausage being made.  Toss some bones to the people
who are just wrong and try to get by with compromises.  And amendments.  I
will reprise my opinion of Odysseus here:  I think that he was a thug and I
don't care if the people at the time thought he was a hero.

Rape, pillage, murder are just not going down with me as acceptable no
matter what.  bill w

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 9:37 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <