[ExI] how long will this go on?

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 15:45:07 UTC 2020

I seriously wish I could answer you without making this political, but yes,
I believe if Biden is elected, and the Ds have control of Congress, things
may spin out of control very quickly. I don't believe mainstream pols like
Pelosi have any interest in anything beyond their own power. I think they
see what's happening as a useful tool, but I also think they're
underestimating the odds of it getting away from them.

I think the odds of this revolution occurring are still relatively low at
this point.  That said, yes, I do believe that is the platform that has
been inculcated in academia via critical theory and intersectionality that
BLM and others are attempting to implement here.

The fact that the hateful pablum known as White Fragility is being held up
as important reading throughout many parts of the school system, and that
people painting over a BLM street mural have been charged with a hate crime
are additional canaries.

There are many others, so yes, I don't believe this is really about
protesting police brutality.

I also agree there are some legitimate grievances lost in this mess.

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020, 11:01 AM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <