[ExI] Malthus and Marx

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 20:00:38 UTC 2020

The fact nuclear is not being used tells me that noone really believes the
world is ending from global warming any time soon.

Yes, waste disposal is a challenge, but nuclear combined with EVs is
probably the best possible near term solution.

Of course, building a nuke is also incredibly expensive and politically
unpopular for many reasons so there is little incentive in the market to
build them as well.

When Germany abandoned nukes, I looked at their actions, not their words in
terms of where they actually stood on the climate issue.

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020, 3:44 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <