[ExI] Loss - was order of the arrow

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Mon Jul 13 15:07:03 UTC 2020

As a Brotherhood Arrowman, I am too am very disappointed to hear this. OA is also described as Scouting’s Honor Society, so to lose that is significant. Could OA continue without the Native American references? It’s hard to image. My take is this sub-organization has only increased knowledge, understanding, and appreciation for Native Americans. Wimachtendienk Wingolauchsik Witahemui. -Henry