[ExI] Blueskins

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 06:50:37 UTC 2020

<spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> Oh no Keith, on the contrary, me lad.  Would you want this:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=blue+man+group&t=chromentp&atb=v135-1&iar=images&i
ax=images&ia=images

If you have any hearing left, you definitely want to avoid Blue Men concerts.

> ...when you could have this:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=kirk+with+the+green+woman&t=chromentp&atb=v135-1&p
age=1&adx=sltb&sexp=%7B%22v7exp%22%3A%22a%22%2C%22sltexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22r
giexp%22%3A%22b%22%7D&iax=images&ia=images

> The green woman from the original series, best Star Trek episode evah.

> If we must stay with the whole dermal theme, definitely the Green Skins.

I have no use for baseball, so it would not make the least difference
to me what skin color they picked.  But the blue painted Picts were
reputed to be fierce warriors, enough of a problem that the Romans
built a wall clear across Briton (I have seen it).  I don't know of
any warrior groups that painted themselves green.  If a fierce
reputation is a requirement, do you know of any such groups?

Keith