[ExI] Blueskins

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jul 14 13:00:06 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] Blueskins

>>... The green woman from the original series, best Star Trek episode evah.

>>... If we must stay with the whole dermal theme, definitely the Green
Skins.

>...I have no use for baseball, so it would not make the least difference to
me what skin color they picked.  But the blue painted Picts were reputed to
be fierce warriors, enough of a problem that the Romans built a wall clear
across Briton (I have seen it).  I don't know of any warrior groups that
painted themselves green.  If a fierce reputation is a requirement, do you
know of any such groups?

Keith

I have a zen koan for that:

Baseball schmaseball.

It was said to have been coined by Buddha's Jewish friend.  The game has
been played to death, way past death.  Boring.  They need to spice it up
with some cheerleaders or green women who run around the bases and distract
the players or something to inject some desperately-needed novelty, sheesh.
The steroids helped a little (at least you get to see these gorillas swat it
out of the park (but then they try to say that is cheating (oy vey.)))