[ExI] Some virus statistics

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:40:21 UTC 2020

dylan wrote -   Abolishing the freedom to worship is another.  I'm sure
there are many more egregious ones as well.  This is still a free country
in theory last time I checked.

Once upon a time prayer in schools was a big issue - remember that?  They
didn't get what they wanted out of the Supreme Court, who maintained that
prayer was certainly not prohibited. Anyone could pray all they wanted to -
just not out loud at a school function.  Churches are now told not to hold
meetings.  That does not prohibit them from having online services or
anything else except large meetings of people.  And in fact no church
meetings have been broken up (have they?) or anyone arrested for meeting
(same Q).  bill w

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 11:31 AM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <