[ExI] Some virus statistics

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:57:04 UTC 2020

As an atheist, I don't have a dog in the fight on anything other than
principles, but yes, there has been friction between churches attempting to
hold a physical service even with social distancing involved.  Chicago is
one example of this if you do some googling.  There are others.  I don't
know if anyone has actually been arrested over it.

I find it interesting that BLM marches are fine and no threat to the public
health as far as government officials in supportive municipalities are
concerned, but anything they're not a fan of does not get the same
treatment.  That idiot DiBlasio believes social justice is a larger concern
than public health but does not apply the same rubric to churches (or
businesses):
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-black-lives-matter-marches-can-continue-despite-large-event-ban-de-blasio-says

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 12:48 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <