[ExI] Some virus statistics

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Wed Jul 15 16:45:03 UTC 2020

> On Jul 15, 2020, at 9:33 AM, Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:
>
> Are you opposed to other rules designed to protect people, like obeying traffic lights?

If you can’t see the difference between obeying traffic lights and being under house arrest, your children forbidden to go to school to see their friends, or get swimming lessons, or play sports, or go to church or meet with ten other people in person to discuss what government overreach looks like….
well, I would say you’re an idiot, but I know you are not an idiot, and I know you can tell the difference. So I must assume freedom is just not that important to you.