[ExI] Fwd: timewaster

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 17:35:34 UTC 2020

I can see possible partial/adapted uses for most of these - most strongly
#20, where it is clearly protecting the dashboard specifically (if not the
rest of the car).

That said, #5 wins the "most useless" in this list, IMO - assuming it is
not some digital sign, or otherwise putting it into use is easier than
installing a new sign, which does not appear to be the case.

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 10:20 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <