[ExI] UFOs again

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Mon Jul 27 20:00:23 UTC 2020

The Pentagon sure chose an odd time to come (relatively) clean about
its UFO program. It could be correlated to the creation of the U.S.
Space Force.  It could be simply a distraction from the pandemic and
riots. But we sure do live in interesting times. :-)

https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p526x296/115941526_10105926325418338_783423148093303449_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=u0BttLw3snoAX-SxC3i&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=68b59a04c80a82e76e01785ed859b0ae&oe=5F43E05D

Here is the declassified video footage:
Video 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWLZgnmRDs4
Video 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TumprpOwHY
Video 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUrTsrhVce4

I find one of the most interesting things to occur in the final
seconds of the the first video. Twice starting at about 1:10 into the
video, the object accelerates fast enough to break the FLIR targeting
lock represented by the onscreen reticle. The first time the object
does this at about 1:12, the FLIR system, or perhaps the operator,
manages to reacquire the target lock, but the second time around 1:13
the targeting system fails to reacquire the object. The most curious
aspect is that just at the onset of both velocity boosts, the monitor
shows spikes in interference where the screen turns to horizontal
lines. Could this be caused by some sort of EMP originating from the
object? If so that would suggest some sort of electromagnetic or
nuclear drive.

Here is an article in Popular Mechanics where an astrophysicist who
worked for the program said he examined materials more advanced than
ours.

The astrophysicist Eric Davis, who consulted with the Pentagon’s
original UFO program and now works for the defense contractor
Aerospace Corporation, told the Times that after he examined certain
materials, he came to the conclusion that “we couldn’t make [them]
ourselves.” In fact, Davis briefed a Department of Defense (DOD)
agency as recently as March about retrieving materials from “off-world
vehicles not made on this earth.”

Also a Pentagon spokesperson says, "As we have said previously, the
Department of Defense and all of the military departments take any
incursions by unauthorized aircraft into our training ranges or
designated airspace very seriously, and examine each report,[ . . .]"

Of note, any experimental vehicle of ours that might have been being
tested during the military exercises would have been AUTHORIZED to be
in the airspace even if the pilots involved didn't know about them.

Also there is the fact that the videos had been screened for
classified content before being released implying that nothing
depicted in the videos is our own, and therefore classified, technology.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a33413777/pentagon-ufo-program-materials-vehicles/

What do you all think? Chinese, Russian, ball lightening, or ET?

Stuart LaForge